Cacao Avocado Mousse
Updated: May 15, 2021
Healthy superfood vegan snack that is deliciously decadent, creamy & good for you, especially when experiencing a sweet tooth!
Incredibly fast and easy to make with just 4 ingredients and unlimited topping options.
YES, you read that correctly, just 4 ingredients and truthfully you can make it with just 3!
I topped mine with fresh blackberries, unsweetened organic cocout chips and blanched slivered almonds.
2 ripe hass avocados
4 Tablespoons organic powdered cacao
5 Tablespoons organic grade A maple syrup
4 Tablespoons spirulina oat mylk (adds creamy texture, okay to skip or substitute with another plant based mylk alternative of choice - the spirulina mylk adds the superfood plant medicine property to this recipe!
OPTIONAL : 1oz Hemp CBD Oil
1. Peel, remove seed and cut avocado into pieces
2. Add avocado, cacao powder, maple syrup & mylk (+ optional hemp CBD oil)
to medium size mixing bowl
3. Blend all ingredients in bowl with an immersion blender until creamy and well blended (should look like chocolate mousse after 5-7min or so)
4. Store in containers (this recipe made (5) 3.5oz jars, refrigerate until ready to eat
5. Add toppings of choice...ENJOY the POWER of nature
*spirulina oat mylk recipe in Herbal Mylk Ebook (available in book section of shop soon!)